11914Re: Radio-Craft article

  • Ray Sills
    Mar 4, 2009
      Interesting article. But, it looks like some words are missing.
      Could be that somebody scanned it to OCR, and words got dropped.
      But, the gist of it is there. A salary of $2K/year is equivalent to
      about 25K in 2007, according to a web inflation CPI calculator.

      73 de Ray

      On Mar 4, 2009, at 12:39 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > <snip>
      > and experienced radio staff to work on secret Signal Corps
      > equipment at Camp Evans. Steve G. found the original RADIO-CRAFT
      > magazine at the flea market. See: http://www.infoage.org/Radio-
      > Craft-07-1942-pg654-Radar-Laboratory-Needs-Servicemen.html
      >

      > <?snip>
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic