11899RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: IMSAI for sale

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Mar 2, 2009
      I just went and looked in the cctalk archive and can't find it...
      maybe I'm mixing up two conversations. Anyway, if you look closely
      at the paint on some of the old boxes, you will note that there is
      a texture... a sort of spattered variation in paint thickness. This
      is achieved by spraying the paint through a two nozzled air brush.
      The one that causes the spatters or speckles is the speckle aperture.
      Adjusting the speckle aperture size changes the texture.