11897Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Fyi: VCF South 1.0

  • Joe Giliberti
    Mar 2, 2009
      I did not intend form my previous OT message to be on list. I apologize.

      On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
      subaru engine conversion kit for a VW Vanagon, ehh? Want an SVX to get started? I'm pretty sure I've seen it done a lot with the 3.3 H6 from the Subaru SVX.

      On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Brian Cirulnick <techrat@...> wrote:

      > Too far to drive, too pricey to fly, especially for a one-day event.

      I thought you liked your car? It's *never* too far to drive.

      Comeon, you get to change your oil before the trip and again after!

      BTW: I just hit 90,000 on the Jetta -- and I'm still on my first set of
      brakepads... I only wish we could know what's on my Vanagon, but the
      odometer broke two owners ago at 76,000... Jamie and estimate at close
      to 300,000 -- time to put in the Subuaru engine conversion kit.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic