11890Re: Fyi: VCF South 1.0

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Mar 2, 2009
      > Too far to drive, too pricey to fly, especially for a one-day event.

      I thought you liked your car? It's *never* too far to drive.

      Comeon, you get to change your oil before the trip and again after!

      BTW: I just hit 90,000 on the Jetta -- and I'm still on my first set of
      brakepads... I only wish we could know what's on my Vanagon, but the
      odometer broke two owners ago at 76,000... Jamie and estimate at close
      to 300,000 -- time to put in the Subuaru engine conversion kit.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic