11877Re: [midatlanticretro] Fyi: VCF South 1.0

    Mar 1, 2009
      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > I don't consider that a museum. It is a private collection in a private
      > office.

      I knew you were going to say that! It's pretty close to a museum, given
      that most museums are about the same thing as what you find at System
      Source. Private museums are usually sponsored in some fashion by the
      business. Also, they have real legit and professional exhibits created
      by someone obviously with museum exhibit experience. BUT what makes
      this interesting is the rare items, some only found at System Source.
      Worth the visit IMHO.