11860Re: [midatlanticretro] Fyi: VCF South 1.0

  • Bob Schwier
    Mar 1, 2009
      If you go, do make the pilgramage to Daly Plaza. I want you to actually see
      both the Book Depository and the copse of trees by the railroad tracks and
      tell me where you would have stood if you intended to kill JFK.
      That incident has spawned way too many myths including the official report.
      bs