      Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 1:11 AM
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Mainframe

      >>> What are we going to do with it? I was perfectly willing to donate an
      older mainframe than that, but not if it were going to be used as a static
      display.

      Who said anything about a static display?

      Seriously though, what CAN we do to demo such systems? Educate us.

      I'm perfectly willing to appoint you as head of the Mainframe Demonstrations
      Committee. :)

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic