11367Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Retro Action

  • Bryan Pope
    Feb 6 5:44 PM
      B Degnan wrote:
      > Awesome video.
      > Bill "kohina.com" Degnan

      Great site! :-) If you want hear real Commodore 64 SIDs, recorded from
      a Commodore 64, point your music player to http://c64.com:8000/ . These
      recordings of SID tunes are from the Stone Oakvalley's Authentic SID
      Collection ( http://www.6581-8580.com/ ) which is an automated project
      to record *every* SID tune to MP3 on two versions of the 6581 and one
      version of the 8580. They also took into consideration if the SID tune
      was created to be played on a NTSC or PAL C64.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      > Bill
      >

      > fairlanefastback wrote:
      >
      >> We are flying her in for VCF this year right??
      >>
      >> ;)
      >>
      >> --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
      >> wrote:
      >>

      >>> "Retro Action" by Press Play on Tape, a Commodore 64 revival band from
      >>> Copenhagen, Denmark.
      >>>
      >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoQa1OiHlrM
      >>>
      >>> The C64 is noted as having a "pleasing brown colour" :-)
      >>>
      >>> Enjoy!
      >>>
      >>> Cheers,
      >>>
      >>> Bryan

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic