      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dan Roganti
      Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:32 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

      That's called having a catering service. Where you can mingle,network in the luxury of your own environment and eat !
      But I wouldn't know if InfoAge has the facilities yet to host a caterer, such as tables,room,etc.

      I think the evening entertainment helps with the networking as you're in familiar surroundings and not so confined, but then you eventually want to go out and eat :)

      =Dan

      Jim Scheef wrote:
      There must be a better way to both feed people and let them network.

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic