11333Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

  • Dan Roganti
    Feb 3, 2009

      Old ?  I hack till past midnite after a days work--but not everyday, I'm getting up there too :)

      One possibility is to have the dinner moved up to Fri.nite and leave Sat.nite open for the evening entertainment--and food :)
      But maybe not everyone is in town yet by then.

      Another is to move the dinner to late nite after the Sat evening entertainment--with just some snacks to hold everyone's appetite till dinner, maybe at 10 or 11pm

      =Dan

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      I must be getting old:

      What more do you propose, that won't kill us all?

      Jim Scheef wrote:
      I don't recall Saturday nite as a black hole. Don't we have a
      traditional pizza party for the exhibitors?

      Oh, ok. Yes, my brain is atrophying. The pizza must be Friday nite after
      setup. There must be pizza in there somewhere or I would never attend.

      I like Dan's idea. A more formal(ly planned) activity for Saturday
      evening would be good. Filling this 'empty' time slot would encourage
      people from further afield (assuming anyone has any money left by
      September) and increase multi-day attendance. We have time to think
      about this...

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic