1133Re: [midatlanticretro] Correction: *Blue* plastic switch for IMSAI

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Aug 11, 2005
      Bill,
      Understood and thanks.
      Bill

      In a message dated 8/11/2005 1:51:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wh.sudbrink@... writes:
      > If you don't have many blue spares, red will do.

      I have an old (and badly patched) spare IMSAI front panel that has
      already had a couple of switch handles picked off of it.  They are
      a bit on the grungy side but might clean up.  Whoever operated this
      FP, as well as being a klutz with a soldering iron, had greasy dirty
      fingers.  I'll bring a couple of new complete red switches (that I
      was going to bring anyway in case any on your FP had gone bad) and
      the cleanest blue handle I have left.

      > Did you also need a TI/99 Expansion unit?

      Sure, but I have to admit that I haven't done anything with the base
      unit yet and it might be a while before it gets to the top of my
      "play with" pile.