11326Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

    Feb 3, 2009
      I must be getting old: after months of preparation, then Friday night setup, and knowing that Sunday will also be long ... I'm usually ready for a good night's sleep after dinner that Saturday!

      From: Dan Roganti
      Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:32:36 -0500
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH events for 2009

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      Message
      It's not "final" yet, but more or less:

      April-ish: MARCH Spring Fling
      Sep. 19-20: VCF East 6.0
      Dec.-ish: MARCH Holiday Party

      Any other ideas of where else we can express our pieces of flair?

      I still think that VCF should have some kind of evening festivities, IMHO, similar to Holiday party/Spring fling, perhaps on the Sat.evening. You have people attending/exhibiting from a wider region--that normally don't frequent this place--and a chance to sell more tickets maybe. Having a festival usually means having some fun 'till almost midnight, not just till 6pm.

      =Dan

      [ Steelers Six-Pack Superbowl= http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/   ]

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic