1131Re: [midatlanticretro] Correction: *Blue* plastic switch for IMSAI

    Aug 11, 2005
      Everyone,

      I have a small assortment of ISA cards that I plan to bring down on Saturday.
      The most interesting of these are four memory cards made by Seattle Computer
      (the company that sold DOS to Microsoft). They are fully populated with 256K
      RAM and have a 1" wide slot bracket for the orginal 5-slot PC motherboard.
      They can be set to fill in RAM above 640 are are free to the first people who
      ask.

      Jim

      --- Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      > > If you don't have many blue spares, red will do.
      >
      > I have an old (and badly patched) spare IMSAI front panel that has
      > already had a couple of switch handles picked off of it. They are
      > a bit on the grungy side but might clean up. Whoever operated this
      > FP, as well as being a klutz with a soldering iron, had greasy dirty
      > fingers. I'll bring a couple of new complete red switches (that I
      > was going to bring anyway in case any on your FP had gone bad) and
      > the cleanest blue handle I have left.
      >
      > > Did you also need a TI/99 Expansion unit?
      >
      > Sure, but I have to admit that I haven't done anything with the base
      > unit yet and it might be a while before it gets to the top of my
      > "play with" pile.
      >
      > Bill

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic