11278Re: [midatlanticretro] Atart ST question

  • Joe Giliberti
    Jan 26, 2009
      From what I've read, the "m" in the STfm means it has an internal modulator.

      On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Bob Grieb <bobgrieb@...> wrote:

      Joe,

         Maybe the output of the ST was NTSC video?  (Not RF modulated)
      In that case you would feed it into a composite video input on the TV, not the antenna jack.

         Bob Grieb

      --- On Sun, 1/25/09, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:
      From: Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Atart ST question
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 25, 2009, 2:00 PM

      What sucks, though, it that the monitor and mouse were there too, but the monitor's tube was damaged beyond repair, and someone had stepped on the mouse it looked like, pretty much destroying it.

      On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Mark D <mdlkml@atari- source.org> wrote:
      Sheesh,

      I should be so lucky to find an Atari ST on a trash heap! If I recall
      correctly, I have used an ST on an internal switching type RF switch before.

      Thanks,
      Mark

      --
      "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

      --
      "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic