1101RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: FW: Rescue help needed in southern NJ

  • Evan
    Aug 6, 2005
      Check with Sellam / vcf@... -- maybe he's willing to negotiate.

      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of chrism3667
      Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 5:40 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: FW: Rescue help needed in southern NJ

      if I might ask, if the job is still open, is this stuph all
      Apple/Franklin? If I were to go out there on my only night off this
      week I'll need coaxing. Like something really groovy I'd get to keep
      :D. Next week (not sure what the week'll bring though), I might be
      more inclined just on the basis of goodwill.
      And it might not be common knowledge, but Franklin made a PC. I think
      I have a lead on one though.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic