1094RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: InfoAgo Chat? Monday?

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Aug 4 6:51 AM

      UtOh! Looks like I have some competition in the Tandy area! :-)

      All kidding aside, I have quite a Tandy business machine collection,
      including complete Model II, Model 12, Model 16b, Model 6000s. I also have a
      Model 4 and 4p that work. A model 100, 102 and 200. For the PCs, I have a
      model 1000sx.

      I have bunches of spare parts for the business machines, and several
      examples of the 16b and the model 12. If anyone needs help, parts or
      software for these just let me know.

      Non working units include: A model III ,a model 16, and a Model 600. Both
      are in the process of being repaired.

      I'm now looking for the Tandy terminals. I have a DT-1 on the way, and am on
      the look out for a DT-100 (which is a rebadged and slightly crippled wyse
      (60 or 75)). Then it's on to the CoCo and MC-10 machines.

      Following is a complete list of the Tandy machines I have right now.
      1 - 600 *
      1 - 4
      2 - 4p
      1 - II
      1 - III *
      3 - 12
      1 - 16 *
      2 - 16b
      1 - 1000sx

      Most have hard drives too. Ones with an * are non working units.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic