      Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:02 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Possible fun experiment

      My handwriting is terrible. I can barely read it, so I'm definitely to be using some type of laptop. However, with all the discussion of AP reporters still using Model 100 Tandys after all these year (whether or not factual) got me thinking: Could I survive a semester of college using mostly a vintage laptop?

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic