10861Re: TRS80 Model 100 RE:Classic Computer Ads

  • fairlanefastback
    Dec 31, 2008

      > As Chris noted, I took "dozens" in a colloquial way .... thought you
      were
      > really claiming "a significant amount" and THAT is what I called B.S. on

      So you made a bad assumption, oh well.

      > .... If you mean dozens literally, as in, some two-digit amount,
      then maybe
      > it's true. But: so what?

      He did post about a vintage computer on a vintage computer forum.
      Seems like a valid thing to post on here no? Personally I found
      hearing of this possibility of current usage quite interesting. Why
      discourage good content to the list?

      > Then I got made when you called me ignorant.

      He was not calling you personally stupid. In context it did not seem
      to be a personal insult at all. You just took it that way it seems.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic