1086Re: InfoAgo Chat? Monday?

  • john_apw
    Aug 3, 2005
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
      > I may have missed a reply to my inquiry...is there a chat
      scheduled for this
      > monday to discuss the infoage gathering?
      > I plan to bring
      > 1) a shelf case of TRS 80 model II/12/16 (and some model 4)
      components and
      > software (not the computers),
      > 2) candidate external harddrives for the TRS 80 Model 4 with
      > 3) an IMSAI 8080
      > 4) SOL terminal computer (just for show).
      > 5) A monitor and disk drives for the IMSAI
      > 6) IMSAI/SOL software
      > 7) Evan still need a basic color monitor?
      > 8) Cable making equipment, tools
      > 9) stuff to give away as room in my car permits.
      > My goal is to work on the IMSAI with Bill (and anyone interested)
      and the
      > TRS 80 stuff with Kelly (and anyone interested).
      > I assume Bill and Kelly are still coming?
      > I could use a red switch for the IMSAI if anyone has a spare.
      > Bill Degnan

      Regretfully, I won't be able to attend the upcoming opening, but am
      looking forward to other opportunities to see the space and help get
      it set up. (In addition to my computer and tech writing skills, I'm
      good at construction stuff, too.)

      Regarding items 1 and 9 in your list: I'm interested in anything
      related to TRS-80, any model. (I'm going to see if I can get one of
      my Mod Is up and running next month...) Anything you don't want,
      please let me know!

      -John M.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic