10857What do *you* still use that's "vintage"? was: TRS80 Model 100 is it still used

  • Bill Degnan
    Dec 31, 2008
      OK...some people use their Model 100's today. I have seen one person in
      the past few years who used a Model 100 to connect to the Internet, yes
      there will always be someone doing something...

      Anyway,
      In day-to-day life, I still use the same Casio fx-910 calculator I had in
      highschool or college (it's from the 80's). It's a solar cell and I have
      never changed the batteries (I don't even think there are batteries).

      I have a Commodore C128 hooked up to my home PC via ethernet cable.

      I have a Williams Pong arcade cabinet set up in my office conference room
      that we use somewhat frequently.

      Other than that I only use vintage stuff for hobby-related activities.