10820Shop cleaning - Apple III

  • Richard A. Cini
    Dec 27, 2008
      Shop cleaning - Apple III All:

          I have a working Apple III with green screen monitor and 5mb ProFile drive that I need to sell because I’m out of space and have to focus my collection. I don’t have any software for it other than the system utilities disk, but I have noticed some software archives out there, so software shouldn’t be a problem. The physical condition is good, with the only defect being a missing CapsLock key top.

         I’m guessing three boxes, one for each of the system, monitor, and ProFile. As a guide post, the last A/// system sold on eBay was $455 about 2-3 months ago, but it had software with it. I’m looking for something less than that. If anyone’s interested, drop me a PM and make an offer. Shipping would be from 11791 (Long Island, NY).  I’ll give it a week or two and if no one makes an offer, I’ll probably sell it on eBay. Having it go to a good home is more important than extracting the absolute last dollar out of it.

          Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini