1072RE: [midatlanticretro] InfoAgo Chat? Monday?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Aug 2, 2005
      Bringing spare red IMSAI front panel switch.  I assume you mean the plastic "slap"
      lever switch.  I have a bunch of those.  I don't have a spare "rocker" style power switch.
      But, those never break anyway (but they can get very dirty).  Also, bringing various tools
      and spare S-100 boards useful in troubleshooting an IMSAI.
      Bringing a couple of fans, some extension cords and power strips.  Should I bring a
      couple of folding chairs?
      Bringing my Sol and OSI C4P-MF.
      Not bringing the Northstar and ADM-3A as leaving it behind will make some more room in
      my car for the fans and it sounds like we want to keep this event a little smaller anyway.
      Also, if I don't kill him first, probably bringing my 12-year-old son (which will probably
      be a mistake).
      Bill Sudbrink
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic