1070InfoAgo Chat? Monday?

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Aug 2, 2005
      I may have missed a reply to my inquiry...is there a chat scheduled for this monday to discuss the infoage gathering?

      I plan to bring
      1) a shelf case of TRS 80 model II/12/16 (and some model 4) components and software (not the computers),
      2) candidate external harddrives for the TRS 80 Model 4 with cables.
      3) an IMSAI 8080
      4) SOL terminal computer (just for show).
      5) A monitor and disk drives for the IMSAI
      6) IMSAI/SOL software
      7) Evan still need a basic color monitor?
      8) Cable making equipment, tools
      9) stuff to give away as room in my car permits.

      My goal is to work on the IMSAI with Bill (and anyone interested) and the TRS 80 stuff with Kelly (and anyone interested).

      I assume Bill and Kelly are still coming?

      I could use a red switch for the IMSAI if anyone has a spare.

      Bill Degnan
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic