10698Re: [midatlanticretro] Official RSVP communique

  • Andy Meyer
    Dec 5, 2008
      Whoops, I guess I should RSVP.
      I will be there around noon, plus or minus an insignificant epsilon.

      Will there be some sort of MP3 playing device?
      I've got some interesting MP3 files.
      I've also got the two most recent episodes of "The IT Crowd" as AVI files
      if we'll have any way to project those.

      I'm bringing stuff for various people (you know who you are)
      and some trinkets for possible trade.
      I'm happy to have any unwanted Gameboy (original!) carts.

      And as a point of information, I've still got a complete Amiga 2000HD
      setup for sale:
      http://vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?t=6681

      See you tomorrow,
      Andy