10621What I'm planning on bringing to the Dec 6th meeting

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Dec 2, 2008
      I am planning on bringing the following items to use at the party:

      - Portable projector screen
      - Cooler
      - Two (or three) Atari 2600 consoles, with controllers and games
      - NES, with controllers and games
      - three television sets
      - enough power strips to plug stuff in

      I'll also try to bring along some good geeky music, and I've got Wargames on DVD. Is anyone bringing a stereo/speakers? I can bring one if need be, but the van's going to be pretty full...

      I'll be bringing some basic tools, and some other hardware to play with. I've also got some things to give away (anyone need any short ethernet cables?), and whatever else...

      Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

      -Ian
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic