10573RE: [midatlanticretro] Official RSVP communique

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Dec 1, 2008
      --- On Mon, 12/1/08, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > an Atari 2600 or two, and a
      > couple of television sets. Anyone care to organize some
      > sort of bracket
      > tournament for classic games?
      >
      > Good idea. We have one but it's on display and I
      > don't feel like taking it
      > down. We also have some spares in storage. I challenge
      > anyone to beat me
      > at Breakout. (Not the way Woz did, having designed the
      > game...)

      Don't worry about consoles. I've got a stack of them. I can bring as many as we need. And I can definitely rustle up at least four TV sets, probably more if need be. The only thing I might be short on is non-jittery paddles.

      -Ian
    • Show all 90 messages in this topic