10428RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: going down (static) memory lane

    Nov 9, 2008
      >>> Age: 23 Location: Southeast Wisconsin Interests: Classic commodore
      computers mainly with a mix/smattering of other somewhat vintage computers.
      How I heard about your group: I think i heard about your group from one of
      the people who frequents/ed IRC channel #vc on irc.gimp.net Yeah I know
      shameless plug.

      No problem, we encourage all vintage computer communities!

      We also welcome people from all over the galaxy, but keep in mind that we're
      mostly in the Mid-Atlantic. When you see us mention InfoAge or just "the
      museum" we mean our home base here in New Jersey. :)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic