10427Re: going down (static) memory lane

  • Jonathan
    Nov 9, 2008
      Okay. Intro:

      Age: 23
      Location: Southeast Wisconsin
      Interests: Classic commodore computers mainly with a mix/smattering
      of other somewhat vintage computers.
      How I heard about your group: I think i heard about your group from
      one of the people who frequents/ed IRC channel #vc on irc.gimp.net

      Yeah I know shameless plug.

      Anywho, I've got these computers:

      1x TRS-80 Model 1
      2x TRS-80 Model 3 (one with disk drives, the other without. I've
      tried to install disk drives into one of them that had no disk
      drives... and couldn't get them to work. The one that had working
      diskdrives wouldn't format disks (probably wrong disks or dirty head
      (s)) but could read the bootdisks.
      1x COCO1
      1x COCO2

      1x Working APPLE IIGS (WITH CFFA and ram expansion)
      1x Maybe working APPLE IIGS

      at least 1 of the following working:
      VIC-20
      C64
      C128

      I've got some more modern stuff though too.

      I've got an SNES and a PS2 as well as a GBC and GBA.

      I hope that covered the basics.

      Sincerely,
      dracosilv

      wrote:

      > Hi, Jonathan. Intro please ... age / location / interests / how you
      heard about MARCH?

      Radio