10426Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Good day at the museum

  • Matt Patoray
    Nov 9 5:42 PM
      And if you want some real fun, add a small Western Electric #5 crossbar or Step By Step telephone switching system. It would be midatlantic related as it was developed at Bell Labs, well the #5 XB was anyway.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 9, 2008, at 8:12 PM, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster@...> wrote:

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Heh ... If you think those were cool, wait 'til we teach you about
      > minicomputers. ..

      You're welcome any time, if you want to step into one of my mainframes.

      Peace... Sridhar

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic