10377Re: [midatlanticretro] More good news from InfoAge

  • Dan Roganti
    Oct 29, 2008

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      So ... turns out the latest $25K donation will be used to put central air into building #9032 sections B and C ... which includes our computer museum area!!

      I don't know how long the process will take, i.e. if we'll have heat anytime this winter (probably not but we can use a simple electric space heater during open hours if necessary) or A/C by next summer.

      Dan R.: when this process is done you could reclaim the A/C that you gave us, or donate it to InfoAge, or let us sell it, etc.

      Evan,

      That's some great news about the Central Air !
      That A/C is yours to keep, whether InfoAge needs it or if you want to sell it.

      But I would suggest they use it for the Speaker room.
      That room gets might toasty during the summer when full of people.
      You might even need two of them in there.

      =Dan