10363Re: Chill

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Oct 27, 2008
      wrote:

      > >> Piss off Evan, really. Don't write to me in CAPS with orders.
      Got
      > it?
      >
      > Several respected senior MARCHins wrote to me and said you, along
      with Stan,
      > were/are really getting on their nerves.
      ---------------------

      Is it just me or does it seem that an awful lot of nerds here have
      really thin skins? Maybe we all need to put a smiley emoticon to the
      end of every sentence???

      I thought after years of being beaten up by the jocks, we'd all have
      developed the ability to shrug off a nasty-gram or two.

      Sheesh people, get a life. Or become adults.

      And the fact that *I* even have to say this, is really telling.

      ttyl :-)
      Brian C.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic