10286InfoAge Halloween event

    Oct 20 6:05 PM
      Hi all,
      InfoAge's "Haunted Hotel" began last week.  It runs every Friday and Saturday night until Nov. 1.  Takes about 30 minutes to walk through and is VERY scary.  There's also a haunted hay ride included with the main $10 admission and there are food vendors.  For little kids, there is a non-scary room.  Most of the income supports InfoAge (plus member groups like MARCH) and the rest supports the local high school drama clubs, whose members are the majority of our hotel actors.
      Please come check it out and tell your friends also.  On a typical night there are hundreds of teens and families who attend.
      Flyer with all the "gory" details (ha!) is posted at http://infoage.org/event-10-2008-haunted-hotel-flyer.pdf.
      Also: the needs more adult volunteers!  If any MARCHians would like to help by putting in a few hours one night, just let me know off-list.  Costumes for volunteers are encouraged but not required.
      - Evan
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic