101Re: Kelly -- re: your TRS display

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Mar 3, 2005
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "evan947" <evan947@y...>
      wrote:

      > I forget if we discussed this, but I can bring a Model 100.

      Yep. We discussed it. I also have a 102 I can bring along. That would
      make it:

      Model 16B with 50 Meg internal hard drive
      Model 4P with 40Meg external hard drive (and right now, external
      floppies).
      Model 200
      Model 102

      and

      The PC 5155 (the IBM "sewing machine" luggable).

      Anybody interested in a Tandy Model 1000sx (just a fancy XT), or how
      about a Model II (precursor to the 16/6000)? If I have time, I can
      probably get these working too.

      I have a Model 600 portable also, but it has been UPSed to death. Its
      case is in about 500 little pieces, and I don't have time to re-build
      it.

      Kelly
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic