10094A VintageComputer.net Inquiry

    Oct 11, 2008
      Art,
      I am not personally interested in your offer to trade 386, 486, and
      pentium computers in exchange for my spare '82 or earlier issues of DDJ
      (Doctor Dobb's Journal) or working Cromemco power supply, but I will
      forward your request to to see if anyone would be willing to trade early
      Doctor Dobbs Journal magazines, or spare Cromemco System III cases or
      power supplies for 386, 486 or early Pentium computers. Good Luck.
      Bill