1003Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: museum name

  • John Allain
    Jul 23, 2005
      > Of course the right thing to do would be to come up with
      > a half-dozen or so final suggestions and then take a vote.

      Did anyone add to the list 'The infoAge Computer Museum' yet?

      Another simple to explain name -- I have yet to visit there
      but even without going the infoAge name has a perfectly
      appropriate perception about it... The Age of Information.
      It actually associates in the mind better with computers
      (Information Technology) than with radio (communication).

      John A.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic