10Re: [midatlanticretro] Update, re: Who's bringing what to TCF so far...

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Jan 20, 2005
      Evan,

      I noticed that someone else had been listed with TI stuff, so I figured there's no need for me to duplcate.

      To specify my contribution I plan to "set up" a complete Commodore VIC 20 system with peripherals, unless there is a specific request instead for an Atari system.  This way with minimal disruption I can swap in and out a commodore 64 in place of the VIC 20 if I want to.

      If we could have access to an analog phone line I could set up a bulletin board at home. People could log into an old style BBS from the show...?

      bd

      In a message dated 1/20/2005 1:36:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, evan947@... writes:
      Bill D. -- Commodore, TI, Atari computers

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic