main speakers and monitors for sale (Washington, DC area)

  • Dave Trendler <davetrendler@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Hi all,

      The Humbuckers are selling two main speakers and two monitors. Both
      sets of speakers are in very good condition. Since the group broke
      up, we won't be needing them anymore!

      We're selling two JBL TR125 loudspeakers and two Community CSX-2800
      stage monitors for $500 total. This is about 50% off the price we
      paid when we bought them new two years ago.

      We will sell the pairs separately - $300 for the JBLs and $200 for
      the Communitys.

      Please get in touch with Dave Trendler (davetrendler@...) if
      you're interested. Thanks!

      Technical info on the JBLs at:
      http://www.jblpro.com/pages/mi/tr_series.htm#TR125

      Technical info on the Communitys at:
      ftp://ftp.voicenet.com/communit/manuals/csx_vman.pdf