Philadelphia area auditions

  • takitezy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi out there, the Counterparts, a SAATB mixed group in the Main Line area of Philadelphia is currently holding auditions for tenor and bass.  If you are in the area, like to sing with like minded people, we 'd love to have you audition.  Contact either Neil at Neilde@... or Lindsay at takitezy@....  We rehearse once a week on Monday nights, have a paid director,  and try to perform locally once a month (nursing homes, private parties, whoever will have us!)  We currently have 13-15 members.  Happy Holidays!