Metropolis - in concert with the Alexandria Harmonizers

  • kenrubharmonizer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      Hello! Wanted to let the group know about our upcoming concert
      featuring Metropolis, the 1998 Harmony Sweepstakes National Champions.
      I heard them earlier this year in Portland, and they are superb!! Of
      course, the Alexandria Harmonizers will also be performing, debuting
      several new songs including a new rendition of "Basin Street Blues".

      The program is at 8:00 pm Friday Nov. 22nd, and 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm
      Saturday Nov. 23rd. We will be at the Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert
      Hall and Arts Center at NOVA. (3001 N. Beauregard Street, Alexandria,
      VA) If you haven't seen the Schlesinger Center, it is a beautiful,
      brand-new facility with incredible aucoustics.

      Tickets can be purchased at www.harmonizers.org, or by calling our box
      office at 703-897-9510. Ticket prices range from $22 to $35. Please
      tell your friends about this night of great siging and fun.

      Kenneth Rub
      Marketing VP & Baritone
      Alexandria Harmonizers
      202-270-4119