Philadelphia A Cappella

  • phalanxmd@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
      Anyone interested in forming an a cappella group (vocal band) in the
      Greater Philadelphia area, please email me at jsears@.... If
      you currently have a group and are in need of a baritone/t2 voice
      part, please respond as well.

      Jonathan Sears
      jsears@...
    • phalanxmd@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2001
        I'm still looking for some singers in the Philadelphia area for a
        contemporary vocal band. All voice parts are welcome. If you're
        interested please email me as soon as possible. If you know anyone
        in the Philadelphia area who may be interested, please feel free to
        forward this message to them.

        Thanks,

        Jonathan Sears
        jsears@...