sing at UVA this Saturday!

  • Academical Village People
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      Hey you a cappella stars, you!

      the Academical Village People (AVP), UVA's finest all-male a cappella group,
      is having its big fall concert ("BAutumns Up!") this saturday, the 26th.
      Our guest group just cancelled on us and we need another one FAST!

      If you think your group could come help us out we'll provide the sell-out
      crowd, the rocking afterparty, and the cozy sleeping space.

      You can check out www.academicalvillagepeople.com (but our website kinda
      sucks)

      Email is kind of slow. you may want to call me. info below.
      ~~Andrew Breton
      AVP President
      breton@...
      434 243 2004 (h)