auditions

  • breadace2
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hi all, the Counterparts,a mixed acappella group in the Philadelphia,
      Main Line area, is looking for a bass, a tenor, and a first alto. We
      are members of the Spring Sing Association and we sing locally at
      nursing homes, private parties etc. We are SAATB and have a paid
      director and number around 15 at this time. We sing for fun! but
      work hard at what we do with all songs from memory and lots of close
      harmony. If you are interested, drop Neil (neilde@...) or
      Lindsay (takitezy@...) an email. We rehearse Mondays in the Main
      Line area.
    • takitezy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13 6:10 PM
        Hi all, just a note, the Counterparts based on the Main Line of Philadelphia are seeking a bass and a tenor.  If you are interested, email
        Counter alto@....  We meet Monday evenings in Radnor, PA., sing acapella in 5 part mixed harmony.  Thanks!