One last time!

  • contactelmothumm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hello:

      O.K. - here it goes.  I have still been receiving many last minute inquiries regarding this Sunday's 7pm performance at the Best of the Midwest A Cappella Fest being held at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie, IL.  Yes, Skokie is located just north of Chicago so if you know someone in that area - and who doesn't - let them know tickets are still available for the show.

      The groups performing are Chapter 6 - current Chicago Harmony Sweeps Champs, Fourth Avenue - 1996 Chicago Sweeps Champs from Ohio, and elmoTHUMM from Michigan - Harmony Sweeps regulars.

      We are all very excited & ready to blow the roof off the joint so come on out & join in on the harmony!  If you can't make it, please spread the word to those that might make it to the show.

      Thanks so much & hope to see YOU there:
      Greg
      elmoTHUMM guy

      Go to any of the group websites or to www.blenderful.com for any additional information.