Change of EMail Address

  • BachReigns@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      Dear MidAtlantic Acappella Choristers --

      Thank you all for keeping us advised of all your wonderful activities. Our
      community group is finally getting off the ground, with 19 singers SATB - The
      Great American Popular Songbook, '30s and 40s. We now have a Web page - see
      below. Please note that I am phasing out this email address - kindly use the
      following from now on -- CCChorus@...

      Susan A. Zierman
      Chesapeake Community Chorus
      410-326-2915