dcVocals Holding Auditions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      Attention singers!

      dcVocals is a semi-professional coed a cappella group composed of
      experienced a capella singers in the DC area. We are seeking
      experienced singers for several voice parts, including soprano, alto
      and bass, as well as an experienced vocal percussionist.

      We do most of our own arrangements. We rehearse once a week in DC or
      Virginia for 2-2.5 hours and we try to perform at least once a month.
      We are all professionals with day jobs with a cappella singing
      experience. The group is 4 years old and currently has 9 members.

      Visit www.dcvocals.com for more information on the group and our
      repertoire.

      If you are interested in auditioning, please e-mail Ted Donat at
      dcvocals2001@... with your name, e-mail address and a cappella
      experience.

      Thanks!

      Ted Donat