Free Dupont Circle concert on Tues.

  • kakki_lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2002
      Hi fellow singers!

      BlueLine will brave the Washington summer heat and perform on
      Tuesday, Aug. 27, at the south entrance to the Dupont Circle metro
      stop in Washington DC. We'll sing from about 8 to 8:45 pm. (If
      there's competition at the metro, we may find a nearby location
      that's less noisy, so listen for the music...)

      Please join us to hear our new repertoire, including the gospel
      standard "Steal Away", bass Sam Janniere's arrangement of "Santa Fe"
      from the musical Rent, a samba-influenced "I've Got You Under My
      Skin", and of course, "Summertime", arranged by our own soprano Anita
      Willis. (Summertime isn't *that* new, but I couldn't resist
      spotlighting it.) We'll be singing plenty of the classics as well.

      For anyone who hasn't heard the new sound clips on our Web site,
      check it out: http://www.bluelinedc.com/

      Stay cool!

      BlueLine is: Anita Willis, Ashley Burt Mattison, Kakki Reynolds
      Lewis, Brian Lewis, J.P. Vidas and Sam Janniere