Tone Rangers looking for VP

  • John Bader
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      The Tone Rangers, a men's octet based in the DC area, is looking for a
      vocal percussionist. The Rangers are among the area's most decorated
      groups, with 5 WAMMIE's and a regional Harmony Sweeps championship.
      We are known for our great show, political and satirical humor,
      fantastic arrangements, and tight blend. But we need a VP, and we're
      happy to share you with another group. Call John Bader at
      301-466-0682 or email me at johnbader85@.... Thanks!