"Top of the Seventh" Seeks a First Tenor

  • RRose1818@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      Good afternoon.

      Top of the Seventh is a Washington DC-based male vocal group that specializes in tight harmonies, using styles that range from jazz to spiritual, from barbershop to rock and pop, in pursuit of fun and musical nirvana!

      We have sung at venues as diverse as the White House, the Orioles and Nats games, weddings, trade association shows and private parties. We were #2 in the Eastern Region's Harmony Sweeps a few years back, and have one heck of a regular and holiday repertoire.

      If you are comfortable with the higher notes and love making music, we want you to join us!  Rehearsals take place late on Sunday afternoons in Silver Spring as often as we can get a critical mass together. Looking forward to your response to Elliot at RRose1818@....

      Yours in song,

      Top of the Seventh