lets form a Christian acappella group

  • wagidon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2002
      hi people,
      for almost three years now I have been waiting for another
      opportunity to sing in an acappella group especially bass which is my
      specialty.Before relocating to baltimore I was really into acappella
      and all those around me know that I am an acappella advocate.

      You are out there and really want to get your praise on get at a
      brother @ wagidon@...

      I can only wait and see how big this explosion is going to be!