"Top of the Seventh" is Seeking a Top Tenor

  • RRose1818@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Good evening.

      Top of the Seventh is a Washington DC-based male vocal group that specializes in tight harmonies, using styles that range from jazz to spiritual, from barbershop to rock and pop, in pursuit of fun and musical nirvana!  We have sung at venues as diverse as the White House, the Orioles and Nats games, weddings, trade association shows and private parties.  We were #2 in the Eastern Region's Harmony Sweeps a few years back, and have one heck of a regular and holiday repertoire.

      See a couple of pix of the group below, and check us out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-of-the-Seventh/108396302530904

      If you can hit the high notes with confidence, we want you to join us!  Rehearsals take place late on Sunday a0fternoons in Silver Spring as often as we can get a critical mass together.  Looking forward to your response so we can get together and hear your higher register.

      Yours in song,

      Top of the Seventh